Florida Southern Insurance offers insurance for virtually all types of pleasure boats and watercraft. When you choose Florida Southern Insurance, you’ll find low rates, a variety of discounts* and disappearing deductibles, as well as a variety of specialized coverage options, including:
- Total Loss Replacement Coverage: If your boat is ever declared a total loss, we’ll buy you a new boat.
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance: If your vehicle becomes disabled while you’re towing your boat, we’ll be there to help.
- Fishing Equipment Coverage
- Personal Effects Coverage
- On-water Towing
- Fuel Spill Coverage
- Wreckage Removal Coverage
- Property Damage Liability — coverage for fuel spills
Why isn’t my homeowner’s policy a good place to insure my boat?
Many people choose to insure their boats on their homeowner’s policy. However, homeowner’s policies typically only provide minimal boat insurance coverage. For example, your homeowner’s policy may not include specialized coverages, such as Total Loss Replacement, Personal Effects or Fuel Spill Coverage.
Don’t be “sunk” when you have a claim and find out that you don’t have the coverage you really need. Get a Florida Southern Insurance Boat policy today!
What does Progressive PWC insurance offer?
When you choose Florida Southern Insurance’s PWC insurance, you’ll get great rates, specialized coverages and features you probably won’t get if you insure your PWC on your homeowners policy, such as:
- Liability limits up to $500,000
- A wide selection of deductibles
- Medical Payments Coverage – even for water skiers
And of course, with Florida Southern Insurance’s PWC insurance, you’ll always receive our superior claims service. Our claims service works fast to settle your claim fairly and get you back on the water!